I had the chance to speak with Kim Tucker from the Mid-American Association of Real Estate Investors (MAREI) about some basic legal concepts, such as forming LLCs and using contract forms you find on the internet. We also took a quick detour to discuss the Texas federal court decision that just came out finding that the CDC’s eviction ban was unconstitutional and why that isn’t as good of news as it sounds for Kansas and Missouri landlords. You can view the video below.
After watching the video, please take a few minutes to check on the MAREI website and learn more about getting involved with this great networking organization.
The next MAREI Meeting will take place on March 9th and here are the details on that meeting:
Coming in March:
- March MAREI Meeting
- Register at http://www.marei.org/marchmtg/
- Mar 9th 6 to 9 pm
- Networking Break Outs at 6
- Local Market Updates at 6:30
- Guest Speaker from 7:00 to 8:30
Our Special Guest this month is Frank Rolfe, the 5th Largest Owner of Mobile Homes & Mobile Home Parks.
BUSINESS BUILDING WORKSHOP
- Learn More: http://www.marei.org/business-vision-workshop/
- 3 Day Virtual Working Event to help you Design and Build your Dream Business so you can Live a Life You Truly Love! Master Mind Event brought to you by our February Speaker Shaun McCloskey and his team at Leadership Boardroom
- March 11,12, & 13
MOBILE HOME INVESTING WORKSHOP
- Saturday, March 20th, 9 am to 1
- Register: http://www.marei.org/building-your-mobile-home-mobile…/
MEETUPS, SMALL, & LANDLORD GROUPS
We also post a lot of OTHER events on our calendar that are hosted by a few of our members as well as area Landlord Groups.