Rick Receives a Perfect 10 out of 10 Superb Avvo Rating
Rick is honored to have received a perfect 10 out of 10 Superb Avvo Rating. An Avvo rating is a 1 to 10 score used by Avvo.com – an online directory of lawyers – to rate individual attorneys based on the contents of their Avvo profile. The Avvo Rating is our effort to evaluate a lawyer’s background based on the information available in an attorney’s Avvo profile. We create the rating using a model that considers information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Any information that affects the Avvo Rating is visible in an attorney’s profile.
Why the Avvo Rating can help you find the right attorney:
- How the Avvo Rating is calculated. The rating is calculated using a mathematical model, and all lawyers are evaluated on the same set of standards.
- The Avvo Rating cannot be bought. At Avvo, all lawyers are treated equally. We don’t play favorites, and attorneys can’t pay us to improve their ratings.
- It was developed by legal professionals and people looking for legal services. The model used to calculate the rating was developed with input from hundreds of attorneys, thousands of consumers, and many other legal professionals who deeply understand the work attorneys do. We created the Avvo Rating to reflect the type of information people have identified as important when looking to hire an attorney.
- It’s as simple as counting to 10. Ratings fall on a scale of 1 (Extreme Caution) to 10 (Superb Avvo Rating), helping you quickly assess a lawyer’s background based on our rating.
What do the numerical ratings mean?
- 10 – 9.0 Superb
- 8.9 – 8.0 Excellent
- 7.9 – 7.0 Very Good
- 6.9 – 6.0 Good
- 5.9 – 5.0 Average
- 4.9 – 4.0 Concern
- 3.9 – 3.0 Caution
- 2.9 – 2.0 Strong Caution
- 1.9 – 1.0 Extreme Caution